Save a Feline
Adopting a Pet
It is always our intent to find the best match between adopters and companion animals. All our cats and kittens are cared for in private foster homes, so we require the submission of completed applications prior to scheduling a Meet & Greet. Because we are a volunteer run organization, you may experience a delay of a couple days after submitting your application before you are contacted. The following is our adoption process:
- Submit completed application.
- Undergo a background check.
- Enjoy a telephone interview with one of our volunteers.
- Be patient with us while we listen to all the nice things your references say about you.
- Enjoy a Meet & Greet with the companion animal in their foster home.
- Use the mandatory 24-Hour Waiting Period to prepare the physical transition space for your new companion.
- Electronically submit your Adoption Fee on Gotcha Day when one of our volunteers delivers your new companion to your residence!
MakING a Donation
Saving a feline can sometimes look like adoption, and at other times be a donation of time and skill.
If you are not in the position to adopt, and don’t have the time to offer help, then a monetary donation is always put to good use.
In order to continue educating the community and pulling at-risk cats and kittens off the streets, we need your support. because we are 100% volunteer-run, all monies donated are used for food and medical expenses.